KSHIR PAK VIDHI, SESA OIL
|Product Name:||SESA OIL|
Kshir Pak Vidhi is the ancient, Ayurvedic technique. It involves injecting balanced components into cosmetic products in such a way to prevent hair loss. It relies mainly on a combination of herbs and oils from milk proteins.
It is successfully used by many Indian cosmetic companies and provides spectacular effects on the hair. Ban Lab company has become worldwide famous for combining traditional ayurvedic knowledge of plants and oils with a modern approach to cosmetology.
SESA hair Oil was created precisely on the basis of the Kshir Pak Vidhi technique. How does it work on your hair?
The recipe of the oil derives from a thousand-year Indian tradition. Its composition is impressive. Sesa oil contains 18 rich in precious herbs, milk proteins and five well-balanced natural oils.
Oil bhringraj (Eclipta Alba) is one of the herbal oils. It is the main component of the whole preparation, as well as the triphala herbal composition. One of the ingredients is the Indian gooseberry oil, known also as Amla.
- Bhringraj oil is recommended for all people who want to grow their hair. This oil will not only make it grow faster, but also delay graying and prevent its loss. After regular use, you will notice fewer hairs remaining on the comb. What is more, the oil thickens the hair, strengthens its roots and enhances its natural hair colour. Bhringraj oil perfectly stimulates the blood circulation of the scalp, protects the cuticle from invasive procedures and harsh weather conditions such as: the sun, wind and frost. Moreover, it strengthens it from the roots to the ends.
- Wheat germ oil (Triticum Estivum) – is characterized by a high content of vitamin E. It is called the “vitamin of youth” as it delays the ageing process of the skin and hair. Effectively regenerates and stimulates the correct level of hydration.
- Nilibhrungandi oil (Nilibhrungandi Oil) – accelerates the growth of hair.
- Sesame oil – (Sesamum indicum) – is rich in the vitamin B range and a diversity of minerals (magnesium, phosphorus, protein, calcium). Not only slows down the graying process but also lightly darkens the hair. It boosts hair growth and protects against harmful solar radiation. It also has a soothing effects on your scalp. Protects against high temperatures and does not allow the hair to lose moisture.
- Coconut Oil (coconut oil) – This oil penetrates deeply into the hair bulbs and provides them with the necessary minerals. This strengthens the hair roots and protects follicles from injuries. Closes hair cuticles, allowing them to become soft and smooth.
The oil is a specialized treatment for the problem of hair loss, prematurely graying and slow growth. It works well when fighting against dandruff because it regulates the adverse processes occurring on the scalp. Oil is a natural, organic product, packed with plants and herbs extracts.
It comes in (unfortunately) a not very attractive, milky, plastic bottle of 90 ml. The bottle has a screwed cap, which does not facilitate the application of a liquid product and makes it ineffective. Sesa Oil is green in colour, which is the result of a strong concentration of herbs. Its fragrance, unfortunately, leaves a lot to be desired… it has a strong chemical scent. It reminds of the bleaching preparations, herbal hair dyes or cleaning agents.
The internet users praised the product eagerly. Enthusiastic bloggers define it as a miraculous elixir. In the pursuit of beautiful hair even the scent of the product does not bother them so much. However, the owners of blonde hair can be sceptical about the preparation because its prolonged use can contribute to a change in the colour and consequently, bright curls can slightly darken.
The oil is intended for all those who struggle with hair loss, baldness or dandruff. It also stimulates hair growth. In consequence, the hair grows thicker and become more beautiful. Moreover, it regenerates bulbs, provides nutrition and shine. It can be successfully used by the owners of medium and high porosity hair. However, ladies with bright curls should use it with caution because it can slightly darken their colour.
Slighlty heated Sesa oil should be massaged into washed and dried hair with a special emphasis on the ends. Do not skip the scalp. It is recommended to perform a 20-minute massage in circular motions. Furthermore, the oil should be applied until the skin stops absorbing it. The cosmetics should be left on the head overnight. In the morning, wash your hair as usual. Use an all-night treatment 2 to 3 times a week. For very dry hair, dandruff or irritated and itchy scalp, you can even use it every day until the problems disappear. Another option is to apply the oil on the hair and scalp for 2 hours before washing it.
- specialized care
- well – selected and balanced natural oils
- a lot of natural herbal extracts
- very good absorption of the cosmetic
- annoying, slightly irritating scent
- bottle with such cap hinders application